Enabling pupils with SEN to engage in activities outside the classroom
• School visits are available to all our pupils. Staff carefully select transport, activities and venues that are suitable for all children.
• Extra-curricular activities are available to all our pupils, including the before and after school club.
▪ All pupils are encouraged to take part in sports day/school plays/special workshops and themed days
▪ All children are included in all aspects of school life wherever possible, careful risk assessments and extra support is put in place where necessary.
▪ The school seeks to make reasonable adjustments to adapt any activity to enable all children to participate fully in school life.