Skip to content
- If you wish to discuss your child’s special educational needs or have any concerns regarding your child’s education, please contact your child’s class teacher in the first instance.
- If your concerns remain unresolved, please contact Mrs V Bunn, Leader for Inclusion at Park Hall on 01782-312384, or Mrs G Frost, the Principal, on 312384 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The school has a complaints policy which is available for parents to view on our school website.
- The academy complaints policy is available to view on our school website, which directs you to speak with the school principal.
- If the complaint remains unresolved at this stage, you would need to contact the Chair of Governors.