Contact details of support services for the parents of pupils with Special Educational Needs.

If parents would like further support and advice they may contact Stoke-on-Trent Parent Partnership Service (SENDIASS). They can be contacted on at

Independent Supporters based within SENDIASS hold drop-in sessions at schools and community centres for parents and information on these can be found on their website.

Your local Independent Supporters can be contacted on 01782 236414 or email:


If parents would like support with health issues for children and young people aged 5-19, a Central Access Hub based at Cobridge Community Health Centre can be contacted. Each locality will have a team of health professionals led by a school nurse to offer advice and support to families and carers. The Hub can be contacted on 0800 1240362 or via email at


A child’s parent or a young person aged 16-24, can request an Education, Health and Care Assessment. You are able to send your request to SENDMAS.

The contact details for SENDMAS are:
SENDMAS – People’s Directorate
Civic Centre Floor 2
Glebe Street


Alternatively, SENDMAS can be contacted via email at


The Staffordshire Safe guarding board can be contacted by following the link:


The Stoke Safeguarding board can be contacted by following the link;