What can I do if I am not happy with a decision or what is happening?

Complaints about SEN provision.

Complaints about SEN provision in our academy should be made to the child’s class teacher either in person or via Class Dojo and Senco in the first instance.

If necessary, they may then be referred to the Principal and school’s complaints policy, which is available to view on our school website.