Skip to content
- As many of you will be aware, we love to be creative in our home learning. To support our work with Growth Mindsets, we would love our families to work together to create your very own masterpiece based on the Growth Mindset story The Dot by Peter Reynolds.
- Please be as creative as possible as we will be proud to display your masterpieces around our academy. You may choose to work in 2D or 3D. For example you may use a small canvas or CD to showcase your art work, coloured paper or card, crochet, use bottle tops etc. to create your very own masterpiece.
- Please work together as a family to create your unique dot art work.
- Don’t forget to sign your creations at the bottom of your artwork as Vashti does in the story. Please see the link to The Dot by Peter Reynolds. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jojp5vkRJWQ
- Please return your creations by Monday 5th November. (This will give you plenty of time to create your masterpieces and you can choose to do this in the half term holiday or before if you prefer).
- Please tweet us photographs @AcademyParkHall of your creations either the finished articles or of your art work in process.
- We will display our artwork for all parents to see after school on Wednesday 7th October. Please pop along to our art gallery in the hall from 3pm onwards.