How the governing body involves other bodies, including health and social care bodies, local authority support services and voluntary sector organisations, in meeting children with SEN and supporting their families of such pupils

All parents/carers are consulted before the school seeks support from external agencies. The SENCO and Pastoral Manager work closely with families and where necessary, make referrals to the following agencies:

  • Occupational Therapist
  • Speech and Language Therapist
  • Physiotherapist
  • Psychiatrist
  • School Counselling Service
  • Dove Service
  • Young Carers
  • Paediatrician
  • CAMHS (Children & Adult Mental Health Services)
  • Local Authority SEND Services
  • Education Psychologist
  • Behaviour Support Team
  • Social Care
  • Health Visitor
  • Integrated Family Support Worker
  • Education Welfare Officer
  • Our Health Nursing Team based at Cobridge Community Health Centre